Radiance Oil + Face Sculptor
NOURISH + HYDRATE + RENEW
The Radiance Facial Oil is a blend of 4 organic, non-comedogenic oils, which means it will not clog your pores. A lightweight oil, it's easily absorbed and is the perfect formula to prepare your skin for face rolling. It can also be used twice daily to nourish and hydrate your skin or as a night repair serum to boost your regular moisturiser.
The hero ingredients are
1. Jojoba Oil - anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory
2. Rosehip Oil - supports collagen production and cell regeneration, rich in antioxidants
3. Grapeseed Oil - evens skin tone, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin elasticity
4. Sweet Almond Oil -oaded with antioxidants and Vitamin E it inhibits premature ageing of skin and protect against UV exposure
The Face Sculptor's double drainage rose quartz rollers help eliminate toxins through lymphatic drainage while providing targeted contouring to lift, tighten and improve problematic areas on the skin, revealing a more youthful appearance with no downtime.
On freshly cleansed skin apply a few drops Radiance facial oil. Your skin should feel well hydrated and silky, but not slippery or oily, so adjust quantity accordingly.
With the Face Sculptor massage in an upwards movement, along the contours of your face using gentle, firm pressure that feels comfortable. Use it 5-10 minutes daily or repeat the movements at least 5 times in each area.
- Begin with your neck area rolling towards the jawline
- Start from the centre of the chin and move upwards along the jawline towards the ear
- You can apply firmer pressure over the masseter muscle to release the tension here
- Roll from the bottom of the cheekbone towards the temple for sculpted cheekbones
- Sweep the roller from your glabellar lines (inner brow) towards your temple and outer brow
- Roll upwards from the brow bone to the hairline along the forehead
- For deeper nasolabial folds roll from the corner of the mouth to the bottom of the cheekbone